1. Specials, demonstrations, and events throughout the day!
Demonstrations will take place at local businesses such as
Merle Norman (free facials)
Southern Comforts (free blowouts)
- Mimi’s on Main (The Crown of Southern Cooking Cookbook by Evelyn Roughton book signing)
- Tate County Master Gardeners at Pocket Park on Main Street (bow making)
2. Food & Music! Food trucks and live music will be located around Senatobia.
3. Trunk shows! A couple of the special events include “trunk shows” at The Other Side Gifts and Southern Trails Outfitters.
4. A bang for your buck! Shoppers can take advantage of specials that are being offered at several retailers including:
- The Other Side Gifts
- Southern Trails Outfitters
- Southern Comforts
- Mimi’s on Main
- Upstairs Closet
- The Lodge
- Lift Ur Spirits
- Penny’s Pantry
- The Broken Cup Cafe
- MaryClay’s Merle Norman
- Celebrations Wine and Liquor, and
- Baddour Garden Center
5. Local art! Local artists such as Ashley Anthony will be at the event and will have pieces of their art work available to purchase.
6. Community growth! Shopping and buying local helps our community's economy.
7. Gratitude! Local businesses appreciate your support and will continue to invest in our community.
Senatobia Saturday takes place Saturday, April 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and organizers hope to duplicate the success of the annual Christmas Open House for area businesses. Use #shopsenatobia to share your pictures on social media!
Like this list? Share it with friends!
H&H used information from the article written by Brett Brown and printed in the Tate Record. H&H received the article's text through Senatobia Main Street Director, Jamie Sowell. H&H also used information from Ashley Anthony's and Mimi's on Main's social media accounts to create this list too. We thank all parties for their insight to spread the word about this upcoming event and our local community. Visit taterecord.com to read articles online.